Race for Grace
1. Make sure you officially register to participate in the HH100.
2. Register with ICC. ***REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED***
3. Submit your disclaimer form. This form can be mailed, faxed (fax: 269-382-2416) or scanned and sent by email.
4. Set up your fundraising account on Razoo. Please refer to these directions to correctly add yourself to the Race for Grace 2013 team. Unfortunaltely, if you are not connected to the ICC Race for Grace Team initially, there is not a way that we can add you after.
5. If you require housing for the event, please contact the office so this can be secured. Please know that this option is available on a first come, first serve basis.
6. Get ready to ride!
Fundraising: We ask that all participants raise $250 to help support ICC programs. With this contributiuon, you will receive an International Child Care jersey that you will wear the day of the race to show you are part of the team. Please find Race for Grace flyers and brochures below. If you would like printed brochures, please contact Anne at the ICC USA office. There will be special recognition for the individual who raises the most funds for the children of Haiti and the Dominican Republic. BE COMPETITIVE!
***Please note that teams are being limited to 5 members this year. However, there can be more than one team representing a church or business.
Corporate Sponsorship: Please visit the Corporate Sponsorship page if you wish to engage your workplace or any other business.